Today we feature an elegant and classy St Louis event space Barnett on Washington. We interviewed Barnett’s management team. What a beautiful event space, we couldn’t resist to take few photographs! Check advices and tips from the St Louis wedding experts.
What are the most important things a bride should consider when choosing a wedding venue?
- Know your style. What kind of wedding do you visualize? Classic, eclectic, rustic, modern.
- Can the venue accommodate the size of your party?
- Know your non-negotiables.
- Is the perfect date more important than the perfect venue? You may have to be flexible.
- Do you want to work with vendors provided by you? If so, a full service venue may not be for you.
- Can the venue fully execute your vision? How late can the party go until? Are they flexible with setup – seated dinner vs. casual/cocktail style?
- Be sure to find out everything that is included. Tables, chairs, linens, etc.
- Size of parking area – is valet an option?
- Is the venue close to an airport or convenient for all guests to get to?
- Are you able to utilize your own vendors?